Our list of Items Not Included is concise compared to most companies.
- First, if you build a complete turn-key package with us, EVERYTHING is included. We handle everything from permitting through completion and handing you your keys (or password) to move in your furniture. Of course, you can change the key or password for your safety.
- If you are ordering a log home kit from us, here is the list of items not included in our standard packages.
- Site Prep & Excavation Materials
- Foundation Materials & Construction
- Driveway Materials & Installation
- Stain: Interior and Exterior (unless Premier Package chosen)
- Fireplace Framing, Inserts and Stonework, and Labor
- Framed Wall Insulation (Roof Insulation Provided with Premiere)
- Electrical Materials and Installation
- Plumbing Materials and Installation, including Water Heaters, Sinks, Toilets, Bathtubs, and Showers
- H.V.A.C. System – Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning Equipment, Materials, and Installation
- Finish Flooring Materials and Installation
- Interior Trim and Molding Materials and Installation
- Paint and Caulking
- Cabinets and Countertops
- Kitchen Appliances
- Shingles (unless Premier Package chosen) Metal Roofing and Labor
- Roofing Accessories: Gutters, etc.
- Utility Connections and Septic System
- Landscaping and Labor
Customization of our log home kits and plans is free!
Customization is, of course, always included to fit your needs. Our home designs can be customized or drawn from scratch at no additional charge. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information. We would be glad to hear from you!
So, What is included? That is a much longer list. To see a list of all the items included, please find our Log Home Kits Comparison Page.
Ready To Get Started?
We can get started with a small blueprint deposit. Plan costs will be deducted from the package price at the time of the kit purchase. Our in-house drafting department can get you started as soon as you are ready! Contact Us!