Steps in The Process – Getting Started (…more detail)
Getting started with us here at Custom Timber Log Homes is as easy as can be. We have two systems for log home sales and construction. Getting started can be as simple as a phone call or email. Give us a shout!
Steps for buying a Log Home Package: (No Construction Included):
- After paying a small deposit, the next step is to choose a floor plan or have one created for you at no additional charge.
- Modifications to the floor plan with revisions completed. This is where we make the home truly yours and to help with site conditions.
- Pricing from our company for the log home package and any other requested materials.
- Upon approval of the log home contract, we need a log home deposit. This gets the logs to the milling area and secures your place in the queue.
- Materials are loaded and delivered to the customers build address. Payment for the log home package must be completed before we can unload your package.
- Windows and Doors are typically shipped at a later date, but we can send them all at the same time, as needed.
Getting Started with a Log Home Turn-Key Build: (All Construction IS included)
- Steps above are completed as before:
- Signed construction contract is drafted and approved and signed
- Sit back and relax. We will let you know what you need to do and when you need to do it.
- All items from permitting through turn-key home build are completed and we will do a final walk-through together with the customer to catch any last minute modifications or any needed adjustments.
- Click here to give us an idea of what you are interested in. Check out our blog for more information.