Log Home Plans Under 3,000 to 4,000 Sq Ft.:
The Builder’s Corner Blog:
Steps in The Process – Getting Started (…more detail)
Here at Custom Timber Log Homes, we have two systems for log home sales and construction. Getting started can be as simple as a phone call or email. Give us a shout!
Steps for a Log Home Package Only (No Construction Included):
- After paying a small deposit, the next step is to choose a floor plan or have one created for you at no additional charge.
- Modifications to floor plan with revisions completed. This is where we make the home truly yours and to help with site conditions.
- Pricing from our company for the log home package and any other requested materials.
- Upon approval of the log home contract, we need a log home deposit. This gets the logs to the milling area and secures your place in the queue.
- Materials are loaded and delivered to the customers build address. Payment for the package must be completed before we can unload your package.
- Windows and Doors are typically shipped at a later date, but we can send them all at the same time, as needed.
Steps for a Log Home Turn-Key Build:
- Steps above are completed as before:
- Signed construction contract is drafted and approved and signed
- Sit back and relax. We will let you know what you need to do and when you need to do it.
- All items from permitting through turn-key home build are completed and we will do a final walk-through together with the customer to catch any last minute modifications or any needed adjustments.
- Click here to give us an idea of what you are interested in.